Friday, January 16, 2009

Jan. 16, 2009

Well not much going on around here. We're still waiting for a baby, :)!! It's not time just yet but the waiting and waiting and waiting is killing me, lol!!! I'm ready for him to get here so I can hold him but I don't want him to be early and have problems.

I am READY for SUMMER!!!! I HATE THE WINTER with a passion!!! I want to go swimming and camping and sun tanning!!!! I guess winter wouldn't be so bad if it would get cold ad stay that way OR stay warm (this would be my choice, not in the 90's or 100's like 75 through winter). There's too much flip floppy around with it!!! It's no wonder why people get pnuemonia what with it being 80 one day and 10 the next!!! Drives me nuts.






1. Enough with the COLD WEATHER!!!!

2. Getting a job or staying home for the kids causes me to be conflicted.

3. I've been craving sweets of any kind!!

4. My kids make me laugh.

5. I wish I could go to Ruidoso next week.

6. Someone has been on my mind lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching movies, tomorrow my plans include sleeping late (hopefully!!!) and Sunday, I want to sleep late again!

No comments: