Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jan. 7, 2009

So far today is good, lol!!

We take Josh tomorrow to get braces!! This had been a long time coming! Just over a year trying to get this done and FINALLY in Dec the dr calls and says let's do this, our frist appointment is Jan. 8th!! I'm scared for him because I've heard your teeth are WAY sore when they get done messing with them. He will also have to get the "fibers" cut around a tooth so that the tooth will stay put when the braces come off!!! OUCH OUCH OUCH. The only bad thing about tomorrow is we have to drive 80 something miles to the dr!! Oh well, that's what happens when you live in a small po dunk town!!! It's all good though, I don't want to live in a big city!!!

Anyways I may have more to say later, so hopefully I can get back in here to edit! I'm still trying to figure this place out, lol!!!

No comments: