Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jan. 3, 2010

Well it's been one heck of a ride!!! There's been lots of downs during the year!!! Not so much bad bad things but still bad enough to put a damper on the things that WERE good!!!

Since I've posted last the grandbaby was born...Feb. 18, 2009. He was a big boy for such a little person, lol!!! It was the most precious thing I witnessed all year!!!

We went camping 1 TIME all summer long!!! I was supposed to go a 2nd time but my mom got sick and was put in the hospital so I didn't get to go...I could have went because she got out of there the day we were supposed to go but I didn't feel like I should so I didn't.

School started in August....it's the last year for Jonathan and I'm pretty sad!! All of my babies are growing up too fast!!! It's depressing!!!! So far the school year has gone ok....second semester starts this month and only 4 MORE MONTHS TO GO!!! Don't know how to feel about that but I do KNOW I'm ready for summer!!!

We've had more snow this year than we've had in a long while!!! It's pretty and all but DANG I'm ready for summer, lol!!! I hate cold!!!

My friend moved back to Texas from Indiana in Dec!!! We got to catch up on things!!!!

Christmas sucked big time!!! I hated it and was not prepared for it this year!!! I'm just in a funk that I can't seem to get out of!!! I don't want to get out of the house and haven't been out of the house since Christmas day!! I didn't even ring in the New Year!! Just not a good end to 2009!!!

So now I hope 2010 is a better year!!! It's got to be!!!!

No comments: